Gain quality resources, strategies and tools in a team setting. Access support and expert facilitation that is tailored to your needs.
Benefits of our Workshops Include:
- Enhance leaders’ development or team cohesiveness and engagement.
- Engage and energize your team by enabling them to learn from each other in a participatory environment.
- Utilize the tools and techniques during and immediately following the workshop.
- Boost confidence levels, interpersonal skills, and energy levels.
- Raise empowerment levels and enhance team performance levels.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Leadership Resilience
- Team Building with Emotional Intelligence
- Resilience Strategies for the Work Search
- Secure Leadership, and
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
This course is offered through Continuing Education at University of Calgary. It will offer techniques to help you make significant progress in both your work search and career.
When: June 4 - 11, 2019
Where: UofC Main Campus
Course: PIW 135
Morning and afternoon facilitation of your team.
Morning or afternoon workshop facilitation of your team. Assessment tools may be utilized depending on the topic and approach your situation and goals require.