Mary-Ann Owens is an Executive and Career Coach, Workshop Facilitator and Speaker
If you are looking to:
- increase your leadership or career impact
- develop grit and resilience
- have more influence at work and in the community
- assess your current leadership and career effectiveness and,
- set and attain your development goals
Find out how Mary-Ann Owens and Associates can assist you in realizing your potential through:
Leaders receive support and challenge through enhanced awareness, assessment, and individual and team coaching sessions. You will quickly learn and develop areas important to effective leadership.
Client sessions include motivation, personality, interests, strengths, abilities, and values assessments. Services also include knowledge of best practice networking, interviewing, resume, and cover letter techniques.
Interview practice is an integral part of career coaching as the majority of clients need to improve their skills.
- Leadership Resilience
- Team Building with Emotional Intelligence
- Resilience Strategies for the Work Search
- Secure Leadership, and
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
The material can be tailored to your needs.
- Leadership Resilience/Grit
- Career Resilience/Grit
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching Skills
Leadership and Career Assessments
- 360-Degree Feedback – Do you want to know how you impact your direct reports, co-workers and bosses?
- Leadership Maturity – Do you show up as an opportunist, expert, achiever or are you capable of leading change?
- Blocks to Change – Do you know how you are getting in the way of the goals you desire?
- Self and Other Leadership – Are you positive in your self-management and the management of others?
- Emotional Intelligence – What are your strengths and areas for improvement within the 5 areas of emotional intelligence?
- Personality – Do you know the strengths and weaknesses of your personality style?
- Conflict Style – What are the strengths and weaknesses of your conflict style?
- Resilience – Are you optimizing your intellect, emotions, body, and spirit for optimal work performance?
- Motivation – Do you know what you love to do and what mark you want to leave?
Get resilience tips straight to your inbox. Become a better leader and enhance your career.