Welcome to The Resilience Blog.
The topics in this blog help you be more resilient in your career and as a leader. I write about ways to gain momentum and positively move through blocks that get in the way of your goals. I post articles on the blog about once a week.
When I did my research study for my Ph.D., I got to conduct interviews with a number of successful and admired leaders. What fascinated me about them was how resilient they were. They had grown into leaders who could make things happen by demonstrating their resilience, confidence, and adaptive behaviours. I will teach you how to use and apply these resilient behaviours in your leadership and career leading to new levels of success.
I am completing a book on Career Grit, which will include content and themes that will appear in the blog. If you have a story about overcoming challenges and becoming increasingly resilient in the process, I would love hearing about it.
I am passionate about these career related topics:
- methods to positively connect with others,
- ways to lean into feedback,
- reframing negative experiences,
- making progress on your goals,
- methods to enhance your positive impact, and
- meeting challenges.
In the leadership area I enjoy focusing on:
- creating a safe environment,
- being more positive in your self-management and with your team,
- raising your self-awareness,
- bringing safety along with you wherever you go,
- being able to have tough conversations when needed,
- building trust, and
- ensuring your team performs.
I hope you sign up for the blog soon and that you and your team apply these resilient behaviours thereby increasing your success.
Sign up for The Resilience Blog today and Receive 10 Ways to Create Your Own Career Success within 24 hours
Get The Resilience Blog right to your email. Blog Sign Up